Monday, April 12, 2010
Ni Hao!
Hi. Hope you’re well, my name is Jenna. I am an interesting person. I enjoy riding horses, snowboarding, playing water polo, eating large amounts of food, and fun weekend activities. I love reading and learning but hate school. Winter is my favorite season because I can snowboard and my birthday is in January; however I enjoy summer the most. In the fall I play water polo and spend my time being drowned by 200lb females; it is one of my favorite sports. Throughout all seasons I ride horses. I have two horses, their names are Louie and Chico respectively. I spend the majority of my waking hours in a barn. Not to be rude, but I personally dislike blogging very much. I consider it an unentertaining thing to do. Also, most discussion begun on blogs often end up with the same point being repeated until it dies. In this class I hope to learn all about being healthy and well. It would be nice to learn new things about my health rather than the same things we learned last year. To be honest, I haven’t really worked out my life goals yet and am just hoping to make it until the end of the school year. I will be happy when it’s summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment